Aegina is a beautiful Greek Island in the Saronic Sea, 45 minutes by ferry from the port of Athens.
Each day of your holiday retreat starts with Qigong and ends with Yoga and meditation.
You get a Shiatsu too. And a visit to the temple of Aphaea. And Qigong in the islands ancient Olive groves. And lovely food, time to relax, walk, snorkel, swim, read and play.
Surrounded by pine forests, the Hotel Apollo overlooks the bay of Agia Marina, and has direct access to the nearest beach. It’s 2 km from the ancient Temple of Aphaea.
- When: September 18 -25, 2019
- With: Annie Cryar and Antigoni Tsegeli
- Cost of classes and Shiatsu treatment: Initial deposit of £230
- Accommodation 6 nights half board and one night B&B
- Singles: €557, Double/Twin: €417, Triple: €383
Excludes flights and ferry (approx. £150)
Optional availability for participation only to the exercise hours
Tel.: Antigoni Tseggeli +30 6972835105