Friday 3:30-7:30PM + Saturday/Sunday 9AM-5PM.
Practical applications of the chakra system in a Shiatsu (or other therapies) session. Case histories, common symptoms, treatment plans and recommendations.
- Chakra Four and its relationship to the Heart and Lung meridian.
- Chakra Five at his relationship to the throat, thyroid gland, communication and listening issues.
- Chakra Six and it’s relationship to the pineal gland, the eyes and vision in general including the intuitive vision.
- Chakra Seven and it’s relationship to the brain and the central nervous system.
THE ENERGETIC DYNAMICS OF THE CHAKRAS
Learn through the experience and theory of the Higher Chakras how to connect with the Right to:
- the Right To LOVE and BE LOVED
- the Right To SPEAK your TRUTH and EXPRESS YOURSELF
- the Right To SEE and BE SEEN
- the Right To KNOW and BE KNOWN
Individual Supervision of each participant and case histories
- Chakra Healing techniques
- Bodywork Techniques to work with chakras
- The Meaning of Symptoms in relationship to the Chakras
- Group and individual chakra-based meditation
- Using tsubos (acupoints) as chakras
- Common symptoms that can be resolved with chakra/meridian combination
Case histories discussion and practical hands-on work with classmates.
THE 2ND LEVEL IS FOR THOSE WHO HAVE ATTENDED THE 1ST LEVEL